Help req - Localization

Coordinator
Aug 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM
Excuse me for being a silly American, but I haven't done too much in the localization realm.

I know how to do this with DNN, and will be doing my best to keep things localizable; but any assistance that can help keep me honest would be helpful.
Aug 19, 2007 at 10:56 AM
Hey Cliff,
I can help you with the localization, but it requires that I get some kind of assistance in setting up a debuggable developenvironment.

I've downloaded the code, but honestly, the project setup doesn't look like anything I can relate to a DNN module development.
Coordinator
Aug 20, 2007 at 3:44 PM
Edited Aug 20, 2007 at 3:44 PM
The DNN aspect is coming in the next day or two. All of my work up until this past week has been on the business and data layers.

There are several DLLs to the project, with one of them being the DNN UI side. The idea is that the project could just as easily be used for a WinForms, SharePoint, or Telligent installation as well.

I had intended to get the DNN parts done yesterday, but blending across the 'keeping it generic' and 'making it work in DNN' was a bit more difficult than I had expected...and when you measure a week's development in hours instead of days, 'a bit more' goes a long way! :D

But I'm taking the day off today to wait for my new computer to be delivered...and I'm using that as an excuse to get an additional 4-6 hours in on the coding.