No stats loading

Apr 19, 2008 at 7:08 PM
all of the chracters are fine, but i cam not getting any statistics. Looking into the error this is what i see..

Could not find stored procedure 'DNWWGRGetCharEntryStatCount'. - at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at

any one have any ideas or fixes? i tried to execute just the 'DNWWGRGetCharEntryStatCount' portion of the sql files but when executed it tells me the object is already there....

Thanks,
Bill
Coordinator
Apr 20, 2008 at 8:28 AM
Hi Bill,

I haven't seen that one before. Can you send me some information about where you have it hosted? Or provide me with a login (via e-mail; don't post it here) that would allow me to see the roster and the control panel (to see the errors).
Apr 20, 2008 at 1:49 PM
I sent you an admin account for my DNN site. In a seperate message i sent you a link to my online DB managment so you can see the state of the database as well.

Thanks for yor help.

-Bill
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2008 at 6:09 AM
Sorry for the delay in response - I saw the e-mail and droped you a response back! :)
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2008 at 6:32 AM
Edited Apr 21, 2008 at 6:35 AM
I've copied this to a work item because it looks like it is, indeed, a bug. Click here to go to the work item.