WOW Patch 3.02

Oct 15, 2008 at 3:13 PM

CSimpkins,

First Thanks for All you work building this Module.  This Module was what I was looking for when I started to look to build my Guilds Web page.  And it introduced me to dotnetnuke.  I'm an OLD School (CGI, Perl) web developer from the old days.  I fell in love with dotnetnuke and I’m looking to learn skinning and eventually Modules.  I have very limited .net experience.  But I'm looking forward to learn.  I'm good though with Databases and SQL.  I'd like to help in any way I can, to move this project forward.  I understand that you have moved on from WOW.  You may want to visit it now that the new patch is out.  Boy did they make changes.  I can help with identifying the new changes and testing to I Also worked as a lead testing Analyst Also.

Please let me know if I can help. 

Thanks again for a great module!!

Dave L

Wizdune

Level 65 Mage

Stormwind Guard

Farstriders

Coordinator
Oct 18, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Thanks Dave for the kind words. :)

I must admit I've been playing with Warhammer for a few weeks now (although not nearly as much as I would like - I'm hoping to have more time once we're on the other side of PDC), and I'm enjoying the RvR aspect quite a bit. My wife has been trying to pressure me to pick WoW back up again (she finds Warhammer to be a bit too dark for her tastes, and she's not a PvP kinda person), though.

As for the module - is it currently broken due to Armory changes? Or are you asking more in terms of continuing to add in features/functionality? If it's broken, let me know what's happening and I can see about getting it moving again. For adding additional features, I'm more than happy to have folks join up on this Codeplex project and pick it up.  I would still be interested in working on it (the coding is quite fun - and I think the module does some pretty kick ass stuff), I'm just not motivated to be the sole-proprietor. :)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll add you to the project as a contributor.