Level 80

Dec 5, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Great work here. I just installed 1.5 from 1.4 and everything looks good but I found that when I tried to upgrade our page showing only end gamers (using Level Range: previosly level 70's now 80) I'm not able to set the player level filter to above 70 because of a web validator. Is this a problem do to install/upgrade? Is there a quick quick fix I can do to one of the ascx files?

Thanks for the great project and any help.
Coordinator
Dec 6, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Excellent catch.

Yep - you can change the WGR_Settings.ascx file directly. You should modify the max-value checks (there are two of them), adjusting them from 70 to 80.

Exact code to change below...Exact changes have been bolded and italicized for clarity.

Currently:
        <asp:CompareValidator ID="vldMinLevel_max" runat="server" CssClass="NormalRed" ControlToValidate="txtMinLevel" Type="Integer" EnableClientScript="false" Operator="LessThanEqual" ValueToCompare="70" ErrorMessage="Min level must be <= 70"/>

<asp:CompareValidator ID="vldMaxLevel_max" runat="server" CssClass="NormalRed" ControlToValidate="txtMaxLevel" Type="Integer" ValidationGroup="vldMaxLevel" EnableClientScript="false" Operator="LessThanEqual" ValueToCompare="70" ErrorMessage="Max level must be <= 70"/>

Changed values:
        <asp:CompareValidator ID="vldMinLevel_max" runat="server" CssClass="NormalRed" ControlToValidate="txtMinLevel" Type="Integer" EnableClientScript="false" Operator="LessThanEqual" ValueToCompare="80" ErrorMessage="Min level must be <= 80"/>

<asp:CompareValidator ID="vldMaxLevel_max" runat="server" CssClass="NormalRed" ControlToValidate="txtMaxLevel" Type="Integer" ValidationGroup="vldMaxLevel" EnableClientScript="false" Operator="LessThanEqual" ValueToCompare="80" ErrorMessage="Max level must be <= 80"/>

I'll bundle this up soon-ish, but let me know if this helps or not.

Hope this helps!
Cliff
Dec 7, 2008 at 7:46 PM
/cheer

works like a champ. Thanks for the quick response Cliff
Coordinator
Dec 8, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Excellent; glad it worked. :)